Monday 16 November 2009

Horror Moodboard

This is my Moodboard which shows all my ideas and views on horror trailers. I have focused on the elements that personally make up the horror genre for me. Well known characters such as Freddy Krueger and the two girls out of the shining are iconic horror villians that leaves an image in the minds of everyone who sees them, I feel that the characters play an enormous role in the films and are definetly one of the main aspects of making a horror. The settings that I have included also play a important part. One of the settings that I have included in my moodboard is the classic image of a haunted house. The appearence is well known all of the world and people link it primarily to horror films. Another image that features in my moodboard is vampires and werewolves, these are some of the original monsters and villians, this for me creates a major part of the horror genre.

No comments:

Post a Comment